You are hereServices
Boran Consulting Sarl is a small company based in Switzerland, specialised in the technical aspects of integrating OpenSource systems, managing Linux and IT-Security.
Contact us or leave a voice message on +41 21 5080609.
Originally focussed on IT-Security, OpenSource/Linux/Cisco administration and programming have become more predominant activities. Current expertise:
- Drupal Website programming: (e.g. Swisscom Labs, Wingo.ch, Club Alpin Jaman, GivingWomen, Pan d'escalade de Vevey, Funbugs.ie, boran.ie, FreeNAC.net ...), Prestashop (e.g. Voixlibres.org/shop1 and shop2).
- Programming: Delphi, PHP, MySQL but also Perl and some Python/Postgres (Openerp).
- OpenSource integration & system administration: linux, Bind/powerdns, postfix, squid, apache, firewalls, Cisco, etc.
- Network Architecture analysis & design.
The University education was a Bachelor in Electronic Engineering finished in 1987. Initial work therafter was a mixture of hardware and software design/implementation, migrating to Unix system administration and IT security in the nineties.
Preferences: I physically work in Switzerland (near Vevey/Montreux) & Ireland and prefer part-time and remote teleworking.
- The aim is for a balance of analytical and hands-on IT tasks.
- A mixture of English, French and German speaking is enjoyable.
- Working on OpenSource source is preferred to closed systems.